CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 30th Class







I am excited about this Fridays class, last year I was inspired by Ali Edwards Days of December Album so this year I have decided to do a Memories 2009 album that records all the memorable moments throughout the year the album is divided into months. I have been using all the bits and pieces from my stash at home and I know we all have one of these stashes so this is a perfect opportunity to use them. If you are interested in this class and live locally to Endevour Hills contact me on cindyc74@hotmail.com Here are some sneak peaks of the class the album cover 1 page and a transparency page..
* This class wil now be on Febuary 6th cancelled due to extremely hot temp all week

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin