CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

P!NK CONCERT
















Last Friday I went to P!NKS Melbourne concert OMG she ROCKED it was a fantastic concert. I didn't take my camera but here are some some pics from my friend Row who managed to sneak her camera in. After the concert we went to Bridie O'Rileys for a drink then back to a night of comfort at The Stamford Plaza that place was beautiful. The next morning we had a full buffet breakfast I think Karen, Dave, Craig and myself certainly had enough food to keep us going for the day. After our late checkout it was back to reality and children but I did have the BEST time. Can't wait to scrap the concert

1 comment:

icandy... said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun! She really does rock~ I love how unique she is! Glad you had a great time!
Christina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin