CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Australia Day and a New class






Yesterday was Australia Day so it was a long weekend for us..I could not resist taking a picture of Olivia with her friends playing todem tennis in our front yard..

My classes are strating up again on Friday 5th of Feb if you are interested in coming email me at cindyc74@live.com

Have been busy over the last couple of weeks with the school holidays I have been taking the kids to Casey Race our local pools twice a week I did manage to go down the water slides but there was one slide that I'd rathjer give birth than go down it again but at least I can say I tried it. I had a crop last Saturday and managed to get nearly 3 double layouts done.

I have been doing lots of playing with the NEW Kut it Out goodies will show sometime this week....

Thats it for now be back soon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin