CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

QLD 2010






















On the 7th of March we headed of on our first ever family holiday to QLD...we were all very excited both kids have never been on a plane before Riley loved it Olivia was a little nervous...

We stayed at these beautiful apartment called Silverton the front of the apartment overlooked Surfers and the back was on the Nerang River. We did 5 theme parks in 5 days we were totally buggard but had a fantastic time..

The first day we met up with the Perrys and Heitmanns at Dreamworld Craig went on all the daredevil rides with them I'm too chicken and I knew they would make me sick. We had such a good time there in the afternoon we went to Whitewater world which is attached to Dreamworld I was dragged on the green room it was so scraey but exciting at the same time poor kelsey having to listening to me swearing.

On the Tuesday we went to Movie World I love this place and so did the kids the weather was so hot.....Riley was excited to see all his superheros but disappionted that there was NO superman...we got a family photo on Wildwest falls Olivia has the look of horror written all over her face..Riley loved all the rides he even wanted to go on the Superman ride but he was to little.

On the Wednesday we went to Australia Zoo I loved loved loved this place it was so beautiful we got to feed the elephants which was a something I was really looking forward to...We had photos holding an aligator and a Koala....the kids loved the crocasseum show I would definatly go back there when we go to QLD again...

On the Thursday we went to Seaworld we originally said we would'nt do this but thought may as well since we are close to it..The seal show and polar bear show were not running we got to touch stingrays and see the dolphin show went on rides had another family photo taken on the Bermuida Triangle Olivia still had the look of horror..Seaworld was o.k would not rush back there...

On the FRiday we had the second day of our Dreamworld pass I loved Dreamworld and Whitewater world will definatly do theses to when we go back next year...At Whitewater World Craig, Riley and I went on the hydrocoaster this is a rollercoaster in water we had a photo taken craig is laughing...Riley looks like he is going on a Sunday drive and me I am shitting myself and my feet look like they are strangaling Riley as I was worried he was going to come out of the front of it...

Of a night time we would walk into Surfer's and have ice-creams and just walk around..Craig and Riley had photos taken with the meter maids for $5.00...

The last 2 days of our holiday were spent relaxing Riley came down sick so he could'nt do very much I did spend some time relaxing by the pool reading mags...

We had the best ever holiday can't wait to do it again next year

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin