CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

SCRAPADDIX SKETCH



Scrapaddix will be holding a sketch comp on there website keep an eye out for details her is my version of it I used the new Fancy Pants Range which I loveeeeee.....Carol has all of the new ranges at http://www.scrapaddix.com.au/ and I used the NEW Kut it Out Mirrored Easter bunny's and Love Hearts




Also there is a comp on over at the Bumble Bee Crafts Blog all you have to do is create something in My Little Shoebox either an old or current line create either a card OTP or a layout and you will have your creation up in lights featured on the blog.. email your entries to tiffinysawyer@bigpond.com. by midnight May 31st...can't wait to see some of the creations that get entered :) you can view some of the entries on her blog http://www.scraplee.blogspot.com/
I went to Picture to Page last weekend didn't spend much spent about 1.5 hours there then headed to lunch at Sofia's and Brandsmart shopping very funny car trip that had Mel worried in the back seat.
I am holding a HUGE CHRISTMAS IN JULY CLASS/CROP on Saturday July 3rd brand new release goodies used for the first time in my class stay tuned for details....
Will be back later in the week to show some more scrappy stuff

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

fantastic layout Cindy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin