CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ANOTHER CARD






Today is the first day of Winter and the sun is shinning perfect for scrapping at my table I get the afternoon sun coming in on me it's perfect...

I have made another exploding card today for my nephew who is about to turn 9..it's a pirate theme card...I got the pirate paper from spotlight they had these paper packs 60 sheets for $15 and it's all pirate themed which is perfect for boys and of course Riley's 6th birthday was pirate theme and I made his Easter bonnet a pirate one the papers are the same as the fabric I used on his hat which was a bonus.

Really happy with how the card turned out I have used the Kaiser Birthday stamps and some pirate stamps that I picked up from Big W along with glimmermist, inks, made a pirate flag with the stamps and placed it on a toothpick red acrylic skul is from KUT IT OUT....to finish it off I burnt around the edges on the inside of the card to give it a pirate map look..

Will be back with some more soon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin