CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Birthday and the berwick Show






















Yesterday I got another year older and had a fantastic day. I got to sleep in until 10.00 it was pure bliss. I was very spoilt in the pressie department Craig and the kids got me a pair of ear rings and a 500 lens for my camera (which i LOVEEEEEE), the best friend a girl could ever ask for Jen gave me a $50 cotton on voucher and the coolest embellishment storage container we went there in the afternoon for birthday pancakes, Karen gave me a $40 coles myer voucher and desert at Moods with Olivia and Kelsey thanks Karen you are the best, Row gave me the most stunning flowers, Chocolates from Di going to mum and dads tonight for birthday dinner. Last night we went to the Berwick show thought there would be fire works but they were cancelled due to all the problems with the bush fires. We had such a fun time at the show the kids went on a couple of rides and I gave my new lens a working out (have to get some tips of Nic). Overall I had a wonderful birthday the years pass by to quickly when you get older..

Today have been scrapping have lots to show so over the next few days will be showing sneak peaks of class samples..
I am holding a crop next Saturday 7th at the Endevour Hills Tennis club still a few spots left so if you are interested email at cindyc74@hotmail.com the very generous Michelle from Sissy kits is donating some beautiful scrapping supplies for the girls to make up pages for the people who have suffered great losses in the bush fires. Will leave you today with some photos of the first attempt of using my new lens

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin