CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009





























WOW it's been over a week since the last post, Lots has been happening last Friday night was class night and I had 16 ladies come and do some beautiful pages Marie has put her on her blog you can see them here http://mariesheil.typepad.com/said_simply/2009/02/fairies-twirling-pages-.html it was so nice to have Marie, Samantha, and Leesa come down from Warrigal it was such a jam packed night.
Saturday I went to see Jenni as it was her sons Adams 5th birthday the kids enjoyed ice-cream cake I played around with Jenni's new 50mm lens OMG can't wait to get mine this weekend it's sitting there on my bench as a tease for me can't open it until Saturday.
Sunday went to the Trash and Tresure market at Olivias school and then went to see Suz in hospital via a scrapbooking shop that had 20% off but the worse thing was Jenni and I struggled to spend $20.00 the good thing is Suz looked really well and should be out of hospital soon.
I have been doing lots of walking with Karen 3 nights a week we have been doing over 8000 steps and running up and down a stairs in the chase.
On the scrapping front I have lots of projects to do Rusty Pickle Brass Knuckles, Chocolate covered Cherries and 3 Bugs Boy range I also have some very special classes coming up so I will be showing sneak peaks really soon
I have a crop on Saturday March 7th (labor Day weekend) I ran an idea past some of the girls on Friday night that we all have to hand in a completed page minus the photo to donate to Give the Gift of Memories I was sent this by Nicole Finlayson all information can be found on Sarah Gladmans Blog http://sares1911.wordpress.com/ everyone is doing this for such a great cause that has devastated so many Victorians so if you are interested in coming to my crop on Saturday 7th contact me on cindyc74@hotmail.com
I will leave you today with some of the photos that I took with Jen's new lens

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin