CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ali Edwards Days of December Album






















Last year I was reading Ali Edwards blog and she was doing a days of December album were you record everything you did during the month of December. I have finally finished mine it turned into a 70 page album (bible) but I love it. The best thing is the kids love to read there own Christmas book. I have used all bits and pieces in this album the front cover is covered in the most beautiful patchwork fabric I found at Spotlight. This year I am doing 12 days of Christmas album. Will be posting later on about Next Fridays class and we have a special guest coming to teach. Stay tuned Here are some pics of my album...
** The comments section now works on my blog

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

love that album Cindy..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin