CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009











I have been doing lots of playing this week I was so inspired by Kim's tags class that I made one of them into a layout that I love...I also had a play around with a christmas tag from Tim Holtz christmas tags... I indulged myself this week I brought myself the Tim Holtz stamp case this will hold my inks and stamps all in the one spot. If you are interested in one of these go to http://www.scrapaddix.com.au/ Jenni also brought one I bet her's is already filled mine is still in the box.. Not much on this week I am looking forward to Crop For Kids next Saturday and then out for dinner afterwards we had so much fun there last year.
* will update later in the week with sneak peaks for my April 17th Acrylic Album class and photo's from kim's tag class.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin