CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

FOR YOU NIC (OUR SKATING DAY OUT)


Me trying to do something Fancy (didn't work out)


Jen playing with the boys


Yay she can do it


me trying to help Olivia


Olivia falling off


Jen striking a pose!


Step 1 Trying to push Kelsey doing the apple cart


Step 2 lost balance about to CRASH


Step 3 We have crashed and could not stop laughing

For those of you that know Nic she want to be a roller derby girl unfortunately she couldn't come to our skating day out but Jen and I do do some moves for her. It was such a fun day I think everyone had a good laugh at me but I loved it had a fantastic day even though I was bruised and battered and thanks to Suz it was caught on camera.. So Nic after you see these pictures you will defiantly see we are no ROLLER DERBY CHIC'S...
I have a class this Friday if you are interested contact me at cindyc74@live.com some exciting classes coming up with a twist on something old....




Also if you are at the Craft and Quilt Fair Jen and I will be there helping Nic and Suz on there Budget Scrapbooking Stall F26 is there number you will not be disappointed with what they have to sell and OMG there Kits ROCK it's amazing what they have created...
Be back soon!






1 comment:

Nic F said...

Far out you crazy girls crack me up! Just catching up on your blog now - lol. Happy to have this fabulous post dedicated to me - you rock - mwah! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin