CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND SCRAPPING NEWS


Sneak peak of a special project


I loved doing this Layout it uses Hambly Brick transparency with lots of masking, inking, paint splattering, stamping and glimmer mist

One of my class samples



Riley playing Olivia's DS with Charlie he is having his big operation next week a Hernia and desexing






These photos were taken at the Cheese Factory in Berwick

WOW it's been awhile since posts I have lots to catch up on....It's school holidays here in Melbourne and that means I have two kids home fighting and bickering between each other. We haven't done alot these holidays in the first week I took Olivia and 3 friends to see the Hannah Montana movie I have to admit it was o.k. The girls loved it and were singing along..On the Saturday night I had a trash and treasure crop there were lots of people grabbing lots of bargains and of course eating and scrapping..On the scrapping front I in the middle of doing lots of things for Bumble Bee Crafts scrapping and doing there blog, there is another comp on there so head over and check it out http://bumblebcrafts.blogspot.com/ another major comp will be announced in the next couple of weeks. I have also been selected to do an article for Scrapbook Creations called Who's Who of scrapping so I am in the middle of finishing of the projects required for the article.In the 2nd week of the school holidays we went roller skating there were about 20 of us there and Nic wanted a bit of Roller Derby well after falling trying to do the apple cart with kelsey and badly bruising my knee and numerous other parts of my body I decided roller derby is not the thing for me but I did have a fantastic time . Riley was even going down the ramps on his stomach. Suz took lots of pics of my beautiful skating techniques..Speaking of Nic and Suz these two very talented scrapbookers have taken over Budget Scrapbooking the site is nearly up and running but the kits these two ladies are making are out of this world make sure you check it out. http://www.budgetscrapbooking.com.au/ This weekend the kids are off to mum and dads for a sleepover so Craig and i are heading out to dinner and the movies it's been ages since we were kid free. I want to go see Bruno..We are also kid free in August as well we are of to the PINK concert I can't wait...This Saturday I also have a mother and child crop and I am jam packed the response has been overwhelming...Will leave you today with a couple of layouts and some photos of the 2 kidlets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin