CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

P!nk layouts and Olivia's Parade






In other news Olivia had her book character dress-up day at school she wanted to go as Hannah Montana but I told her there would be 50 other girls dressed the same way and also she went as her last year. So on Sunday mum made her a Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz costume all I had to do was do the red shoes that turned into a drama was hot gluing the red sequins well they kept coming off so I rang up the fairy shop and they sold the shoes for $21.95 that saved me some time. The parade was a hit with all the kids and I managed to get some good pics




I have finally started scrapping the photos from the P!nk concert I brought some Tim Holtz circus stamps which I love and I have used them to death on these layouts. I have another on the go so will show that later on. I love how my double layout turned out and what even better no pattern paper was used in it. I picked up the feathers from spotlight they have heaps at the moment since the Spring racing carnival has started.










































No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin