CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where does the time go

Riley watching a baby Alpaca getting born
My little Super Hero and his Shadow Charlie
Riley being cheeky at Poppy's birthday
Riley loves Spiderman and Superman
Olivia went to the Footscray v's Essedon match with Kelsey and both of the dad's
Me with mum and dad on Fathers Day
Craig with his two children on fathers day
Mum and Dad with Olivia and Riley for Fathers Day and dad's birthday
Dad with the kids
Riley on a Train Ride at Myuna Farm looking at the geese
Riley with his best Friend Charlie who is 6 months old now we couldn't imagine our family without him
Riley holding a rabbit at the farm

I seem to be neglecting my blog a little have been busy and out of action.

* I have had some exciting news I did a layout awhile ago of Olivia dressed as Hannah Montana it's going to be on the Front Cover of Scrapbook Creations I hanging out to see it, I also had to do a few projects for the Who's Who of Scrapping

* I have been out of action had to have a wisdom tooth pull which caused me so much pain had to re-visit the dentist as the pain was getting not better after an x-ray and a look I know have ulcers in the hole and a slight crack in my jaw feeling alot better now though.

* I had a visit to Myuna Farm with Riley and his Fun Time group it was a really nice day Riley got zapped by an electric fence after a little hissy fit he was back to normal. When we were leaving the farm I noticed one of the alpaca's was giving birth so we pulled over and watch this beautiful baby alpaca get born.

* Have been scrapping a little but after having my wisdom tooth out I sort of lost the will a little. My new scrapping classes are going really well it's great to be able to teach a class were we don't have to buy anything (the girls are loving this as well) we all have so much stuff in our stashes and it's time to get rid of some of it.

* I am having another crop have had to change the date due to Grand Final weekend (we know the Saints are going to WIN) it's now on October the 3rd if you are interested contact me at cindyc74@live.com

* Yesterday was Fathers Day we started off the day making egg and bacon muffins. Mum and Dad came for lunch were we had prawns and the salad and cold meat rolls followed by cheesecake with Cherry's yummo in the afternoon mum sewed Olivia a costume for her book parade at school she is going as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz (this will be a good photo opportunity) I sat there and scrapped. It was a great day not having to really do anything except relax.

* I have a busy week this week I have heaps of scrapping to catch up on ( I am hanging out to scrap my P!ink photo's you can check out some of my work on the Bumble Bee Crafts Blog http://bumblebcrafts.blogspot.com/. I hope to get rid of all my deadlines etc.

* I went to my Primary school 30 year reunion the other weekend it's been 30 years since I was in preps and the sad thing is this is the last year of the school being open. I was able to catch up with my grade 4,5 and 6 teacher's and some of the kids now adults that I went to school with some of them I had not seen in 25 years I had a really good night the funny thing about it was the reunion was at the old Lasers nightclub this is were everyone in Keysborough went underage the only thing missing was the sticky carpets
Be back soon with some layouts




































1 comment:

Nic F said...

OMG - CONGRATULATIONS on the cover - WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Great pics, how cool to see an alpaca being born :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin