CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bumble Bee Christmas project



I love making Christmas projects especially when you can display them around your home for many years to come. Bumble bee Crafts have this fantastic Scrapware chipboard Christmas Countdown kit. I used the Making Memories Mistletoe papers and Vintage Findings metal book plates some fabric, lots of glitter and photos of my kids on it to make to more personalized.

I have been doing a little scrapping mainly my Countdown to Christmas mini-album. Tomorrow we are all off to the city to look at the Myers Windows, Santa's cave, Crown Atrium Christmas Show, and the Huge Christmas Tree looking forward to a day of adventure in the city have not been there in a long time.

Will be back to post more Christmas Projects and more from my December album

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin