CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS NEARLY HERE










Well yesterday was the first of December so that means taking lots of photo's for my December Daily album...the kids and with a little help from our dog charlie put up the christmas tree the only problem was Charlie thought it was a tree full of tennis balls and kept trying to get them..

I have lots on in December tonight I have Olivias Christmas Carols concert looking forward to this Olivia will be singing with her class and the choir. On Friday I am having my second last crop of the year then I have a full on weekend Santa photo's Saturday morning, dinner at mums and putting up her tree then Craig's work party at Gumbuya Park on Sunday so plenty of photo opportunitys for my December Daily album.

Thats it for today will be back soon have uploaded some of the pages from my Days of December album and photos of the kids with Charlie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin