CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas and Birthdays







Christmas is nearly here which means it busy from now on in our house, we have Olivia's 9th birthday tomorrow...I can't believe she is Turing 9 were does the time go she is not having a party this year just a girls dinner out on Friday night and a family BBQ on Saturday night we have brought her a digital camera for her birthday she will be very excited....

I have been busy scrapping I am loving doing my Countdown to Christmas album can't wait to start filling it with photo's
I was recently inspired by Carol Lea Morgans Christmas trees in the latest Scrapbook Creations so I created some of my own but instead of the glitter stars I used some of Kut it Outs mirrored stars...I am in the middle of a second set with red mirrored stars and a red mirrored angle for the top of the tree.

I have 2 more crops left for the year it has flown by so quickly thank you to everyone that attends my classes and crops you have made my job very rewarding..

Dates of the last 2 crops are
Friday Dec 4th 7.00 till late
Saturday 19th 5.00 till late
Spots are filling up very quickly so if you are interested contact me at cindyc74@live.com

Will post more later in the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin