CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Countdown to Christmas Album




Photos of Cover and Day 1 of my Countdown to christmas Album

Got alot on at the moment just received a Bumble Bee Delivery with lots of new goodies to play with...Last year I was inspired by Ali Edwards Days of December album I was wrapped with how my one turned out last year so this year I am doing it again. I had fun yesterday decorating the front cover it has everything on it glimmermist, glitter, texture paste, stanping, glitter die cuts, Kut It out Chipboard and acrylic discs of course stitching to finish it off. Will update my blog as I do bit of the album. We are off to the Myers Windows so I can get photos for my album very happy this year as the theme is Olivia helps with Christmas my daughter Olivia is very excited.

I have a Christmas Extravaganza Part 2 class tommorow night lots of girls very full on 1 double layout and 2 cards...

I was very excited to get the latest Scrapbook Creations I am feature in the Who's Who of Scrapping

Be back soon with some more projects to share.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin