CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

QLD 2010 ALBUM



























I have really enjoyed doing my travel album documenting our QLD Trip...Sometimes you get lost in making your pages look pretty and you forget about the journalling....i am making sure than there is plenty of journalling to tell our story of our first family holiday..... I kept a journal while I was away so this has been a fantastic way to fill in my journalling for each day.... I have loved getting rid of some of my stash for this album I have used stuff that I have had for years.


I have also finished my Days of December album which is inspired by Ali Edwards....there are tooooo many pages to photograph each one....although I thought the album would never be finished I and sometimes I dreaded trying to finish it off I love the end result.....maybe I should start doing this years one now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin