CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

QLD 2010 ALBUM PART 2









I have still been busy working on my QLD 2010 album I still have Australia Zoo, Sea World, Whitewater World and Day 2 of Dreamworld to go....I'm still loving doing my travel album the kids are loving looking at it and Craig has even taken an interest..I have not been adding much pattern paper there has been plenty of stamping, inking and masking to make my own backgrounds. All chipboard has been custom made by Karen at Kut It Out http://kutitoutlaser.blogspot.com/



There are still a couple of spots left for my Christmas in July Spectacular if you are interested contact me at cindyc74@live.com


Last weekend we held our first ever Kut and Crop thanks heaps to the girls that showed up to support Karen and myself it was greatly appreciated.
Will be back with some more of my travel album and details of a giveaway.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin