CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Scrapping and Birthdays



* Still working on my QLD travel album I've just finished Australia Zoo now I'm on to Sea World I am over halfway done so I'm happy about that loving how it looking will take some more pics and post later on in the week.
* Have another class coming up on Friday 6th of August in this class you will complete a single layout and 2 cards email me at cindyc74@live.com if you are interested.



* Got a busy week this week 4 birthdays in one week out on Friday night for Mexican Olivia's friend Kelsey is turning 11 so we are having a girly night out and I think desert is at Moods. Saturday is Craig's birthday so we are having a family dinner just have to work out what I'm going to get him as a gift...


* Will leave you with some of my old class layouts






All chipboard, acrylic,denim and mirrored acrylic supplied by Kut It Out head to there blog and check out some of there new goodies.... http://kutitoutlaser.blogspot.com/
Also Bumble Bee Crafts is getting into CHA mode check out some of the new releases that will be coming to Australia http://bumblebcrafts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin