CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday 17th April Class





























I am will be teaching another class on Friday 17th of April it's a acrylic album, mine is a school theme but the mini-album can be adapted to any theme. If you are interested contact me a cindyc74@live.com albums have to be ordered by Tuesday morning..
Tomorrow I am off on a egg hunt with the Bridge Club Girls and all of the kids the very talented Nicole Finlayson will be there snapping away so we will be guaranteed of having beautiful photos. You can check out her work at http://www.nicolefinlayson.com/blog/
I will leave you with 2 of the layouts I did at Crop for kids last Saturday I am loving playing with the Heidi Swapp Invisables(available from http://www.scrapaddix.com.au/ ), the ceramic embellishments are from Jane at Craft Matters... will be back over the weekend with more layouts and a photos from the egg hunt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin