CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kim's Tag Class
























































A couple of weeks ago we were very fortunate enough to have Kim Ogden along with Rachael Scholz come along and show some amazing techniques using Tim Holtz and Heidi Swapp products. The girls got very dirty creating some beautiful tags it was a fantastic class which had the girls wanting to go home and do more. I posted earlier on on how I put my tags onto Layouts. All the materials used in the class were from http://www.scrapaddix.com.au/
On Saturday I took Olivia to see her teacher for the last three years get married all I can say is she looked stunning. Will leave you today with my fav pics from the wedding and photos from Kim's class. Don't forget next Fridays class spots are filling fast contact me on cindyc74@live.com if you want to come along..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin