CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a week

I have had a flat out week this week. Craig has been made redundant in his job after being there for over 8 years the company has now shut down we new it was coming but it's still a shock when it happens. Thankfully he has now been offered 3 jobs so he is in the middle of weighing up his options. Since he finished up yesterday we thought we better take Riley out on the big excavator that was used a Craig's work Riley had a blast he loved every minute of it, he now wants one of his own in our backyard.
I have been doing lots of scrapping Carol from www.scrapaddix.com.au has all the new Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and Scenic Route in I love them all it's really brought back my scrapping mojo..
Have not got much all planned for the week we have got the family coming over for mothers day on Sunday which means I will be cooking so it's going to be the same as every other day of the year. Olivia has brought some treasure from her mothers day stall at school she told me she didn't get a picture frame as I have enough (you can never have too many) I told her this then all of a sudden a blank frame went missing from my boat bookshelf she must be going to wrap up one of my own frames you have to give the girl credit.
Hope you all have a happy mothers day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin