CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friday May 15th class & May 30th Crop




It's class time again I have had so much fun playing around with this layout, there is lots of stitching, fabric, bling and glimmer Mist and it's used one of my favorite brands of paper the new Fancy Pants Delight range. This class runs from 7.00 till 9.00 on Friday 15th May and then from 9.00 till 11.00 we have a special guest Ben will be coming to give the girls a 101 digital SLR lesson I love my camera but there is so much more I can do with it so I am really looking forward to this class. I am also holding another crop on Saturday 30th May 7.00 till late if you are interested in attending either of the classes or crops please contact me at cindyc74@live.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin