CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wow lots has been happening in the last couple of weeks
* Charlie has settled i well in our family still hard to get use to a puppy Riley and Olivia absolutely love him and he does make for good photos.
* Went to Picture to Page the other weekend with the girls was a little disappointed as there was nothing new around but that didn't stop me from spending some $. After the show we went to Sofia's for lunch my god the Cesar salad was huge 4 people could have eaten it easily they use 1 1/2 lettuces in every salad. After lunch we went to The Scrapbook Scene and Scrappy Hollow loved going to Scrappy Hollow never been there before.
* My classes are going very well getting booked out which is good we had Ben come last Friday we started a camera course with him I thought I knew my camera fairly well but there was so much I didn't know. I will put a link to Ben info he takes amazing photo's and also takes photos for the set of neighbours and the Dancing with the Stars photos..
* If you are on facebook I have just started up a Bumble Bee Crafts group come along and join it. a blog is also getting done that will have heaps and heaps of info layouts etc..
* I had Jane (from Crafty Matters) come over she had done a wedding plate for Olivia's teacher it's beautiful can't wait for her to see it she also gave Suz and I a little bag of foodies.
* I got a delivery from Bumble Bee with the Latest Bo Bunny papers and Scrap within Reach papers so I have lots of scrapping to do this week as they need these for a scrapbooking show that's held in Brisbane over the long weekend.
* I mention a couple of posts back that Craig got made redundant from his job, he has another one so he only had 1 week of between jobs. He liked his previous job but has now realised how much better this job is he gets a daily travel allowance to travel from Berwick to Cranbourne.
* I am having a crop this Saturday so if you are interested contact me at cindyc74@live.com.
* Also Carol from Scrapaddixhttp://www.scrapaddix.com.au is having a sale so head over their and grab yourself a bargain.
Better go I have rambled on enough will be back to show some layouts later on in the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin