CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Egg Hunt
























































Yesterday I got together with some of my Fav friends and there kids to have a egg hunt (silly me forgot to include my kids when sorting out the eggs) the kids had a wonderful time there was so much yummy food for everyone. We were there for four hours which went very quickly..lots of photos were taken Nic took over 500 OMG can't wait to see them. In the afternoon we went for a family trip to Marysville and Kinglake words can not explain what we saw in Marysville the main street has been burnt out only a bakery and hotel are standing. I could not take any pics there were signs asking you not to not that I could anyway the camera was the further est thing from my mind..

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter tomorrow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin